|Also known as:
|RAF Godmersham Park
|12 May 1918 - 28 February 1919
|Landing Surface Types:
Godmersham Park was a mooring-out station for anti-submarine patrol non-rigid airships from Capel. The airfield was sited west of the village at the south-west end of the park, and saw activity in the final months of World War One, but peacetime brought swift closure as with all other similar supportive airfields engaged in this role.
The following organisations are either based at, use and/or have at least potentially significant connections with the airfield (as at 01/09/2011):
- Godmersham Parish Council