|Also known as:||RFC Beaumont|
|Date:||1916 - 1916|
|Landing Surface Types:||Unpaved|
Various fighter types of No 37 Squadron had Beaumont available to them as a Home Defence landing ground during World War One for a relatively short period of time in 1916. Plough Corner replaced this airfield later on in the same year.
The following organisations are either based at, use and/or have at least potentially significant connections with the airfield (as at 01/09/2011):
- Beaumont-cum-Moze Parish Council
Main unit(s) present:
- No 37 Sqn